Oh! Jobs.jp pays close attention to protect personal information on this site.
● Information Collection and Usage
On this site, we provide information (hereinafter referred to as "user information") that can identify individuals from users of the site, on the occasion of messages, applications and inquiries relating to Oh! Jobs.jp.
Oh! Jobs.jp collects personal information to provide users with Oh! Jobs.jp services such as catalogs, email magazines, etc.
Information collected shall only be used to provide informative and convenient services to user and shall not be used for any other purpose.
Should you wish to stop using our service, you can do so by contacting Oh! Jobs.jp.
Other information are also recorded in this site via access log including the IP address, the type of browser used, domain name, access time, access count, etc.
Access logs are used only for statistical analysis concerning maintenance and usage of this website, and will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
● Information Disclosure
User information collected by Oh! Jobs.jp will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
• In cases that we have your consent regarding information disclosure
• If it is based on laws and regulations
• When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent
• In cases when it is necessary to cooperate with the government agencies or local public entities, or those entrusted by them to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
● Information Management
By taking reasonable technical measures, Oh! Jobs.jp strives not to lose, tamper with, or leak in any way, any user information collected on this website.
In addition, this website lets its users be aware of all information they give and obliges the safety management of the said information.
● Management Disclosure
Oh! Jobs.jp may disclose user information when it is necessary when engaged in a joint business venture.
Even in this case, Oh! Jobs.jp restricts the use of the information by the affiliate company to purposes other than that of business, for the protection of the user information, and, in case that the affiliated work is already finished, the affiliate company is deemed to discard the user information through appropriate measures or return it to Oh! Jobs.jp.
● Methods of Disclosing and Correcting User Information
Oh! Jobs.jp will disclose the user information of the other users who shared the website to another user, if it is requested by the user, except in the following cases.
• There is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or the third party
• When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of Oh! Jobs.jp services
• In case of violating other laws and regulations
In addition, we can accommodate changes, corrections and deletions (hereinafter referred to as “change”) of user information. For inquiries about procedures on disclosure and change, please contact email@example.com
● Scope of Oh! Jobs.jp Responsibility
Also, if you are under 18 years old, please register your user information with the consent of your parents.
● Laws and Regulations Related to User Information
Customers can decide whether or not to accept cookies by configuring the browser to display a warning when receiving cookies.