This Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") is to define the conditions of use, of the services provided on the website, “Oh! Jobs.jp” (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) by Oh! Jobs.jp (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). Therefore, all registered users (hereinafter referred to as "user"), shall use this service in accordance to this agreement.
Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall be applied to any of the relationships involved in the use of the service between the user and the Company.
Article 2 (Terms of Registration)
Applicants who want to register must abide to the methods set by the company. Thus, for the company to approve the applicant’s registration, these Terms of Registration shall be completed.
The Company will not approved the application of the following individuals, but shall not disclose their identity:
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
The user has the sole responsibility of his or her user ID and password obtained from this service.
In any case, the user is not allowed to transfer or lend his or her user ID and password to a third party. The Company considers that if a certain user ID and password has been logged in, the member with the registered username is the one who is using the service.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
The usage fee, as compensation for the use of the Service, will be displayed in the website, as determined separately by the Company, and shall be paid in the method the Company specifies.
When the user payment has been delayed, the user shall pay an annual rate of 14.6% for delay damages.
The company requests fees for using this service and will notify the members about third party services (herein referred to as “third party”) used in the following events:
(1) In the event that a member is not the one who will pay (hereinafter referred to as payer), when a member settles the usage fee (hereinafter referred to as “fee transaction”), the company assumes that the payer is already a third party user and has the consent of the member.
(2) In the event that the Company finds out that one of the causes listed in each of the following items has occurred, the Company will immediately suspend the request and receipt of the usage fee for this service and notify the Company to that effect.
① In the event that an objection or agreement arises in relation to the payment method, the application of the member’s usage fee, according to package, will be cancelled or withdrawn.
② In the event that the member’s use of this service is terminated due to cancellation or other reasons, or when we notify the third party about the reason for the invalidation or cancellation of the agreement.
③ In the event that the contents of the application are found to be false content
④ If payment of usage fee for this service is not made from the member within the service period of charge operation
⑤ In the event of not being able to issue a billing for the fee transaction, or in case the billing cannot be delivered to financial institutions due to force majeure or natural disasters
⑥ In the event that a false fee transaction has been requested
⑦ In the event that the company, its officers or employees, including temporary employees, are found to violate the public order and morality, arrested or prosecuted for alleged violation of laws, ordinances and the like, and as a result, we determined that our social trust had been lost
⑧ In the event that the Company violated one of the terms of the consignment contract concerning the fee transaction, and the related provisional agreement between the Company and the third party
⑨ In the event that complaints, objections and the like occurred concerning the contents of the products and services offered by the Company and its selling methods
⑩ In the event that the Company made a request to use the fee transaction other than for the services offered here
⑪ In the event that the content of the good or services offered by the Company are in violation of public order and morals, or when the content of the product or service is different from what the Company originally offers
⑫ In the event that there is a petition for a suspension or bankruptcy of the Company; procedure for civil rehabilitation; company reorganization; or special liquidation
⑬ In the event that the Company receives transaction suspension from the clearing house
⑭ In cases where the Company receives provisional seizure, or delinquency on its assets
⑮ In the event that the third party determined a possibility that the Company may fall under the provisions of ⑥ to ⑭, and has asked for a refund of the paid fees, or in cases that the payer cannot deliver the fee transaction to the company due to reasons dependent on the payer
(3) With regard to those who already processed the payment, if the member ceases to pay, pursuant to the preceding paragraph; or when the contract agreed upon by the Company and the third party concerning the service is cancelled prior to the deadline; the Company may continue asking for fee transactions up to the expiration date of the service.
(4) In principle, the member cannot return the fee transaction from ③, in case the fee transaction has already been paid, even if the third party is cancelling the fee transaction. The Company will notify the member that we will accept this without objection. However, if (2) falls under item 1 of each, and the contract between the Company and the third party is terminated or if the third party deems it necessary due to the reason of the petition, the Company shall notify the third party that we will accept the return without refusing to refund the fee transaction after the occurrence, and in that case, in principle, refund by transferring to a transfer account such as telephone fee etc.
(5) The member shall notify the payer of the fact that the member gives the payer the right to receive payment from him/ her, for his/ her own payment, and notify the payer of the fact that the third party has canceled the fee work in accordance with the provision of paragraph (2), the payer shall agree not to notify the members, and even if the payer does not notify the members, the members will accept that they are notified, even without notice.
(6) The member shall immediately oblige the Company to separately request that a new application be required if the member wishes to continue to receive the service, even after the change in the contents of the application.
(7) Various announcements made by the Company to members as provided in this Article shall include notifying the contents of such notice from the member to the payer and obtaining permission from the payer.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The user, when using this service, must not do the following:
Article 6 (Service Interruption)
Service interruption, in part or in whole, can be performed by the Company, without prior notice to the member, in the following events:
The Company will not assume responsibility of any damages the user or a third party has suffered in line with the service interruptions.
Article 7 (Account Termination)
The Company can remove any data posted in this service and cancel the registration or limit the access of users in the following circumstances:
If the user falls into any one of the preceding paragraphs, the user loses all the benefits and obligations to the Company. In the presence of a debt to the Company, it must be paid immediately after termination of the account.
The company does not take any responsibility to any damages caused, as a result of this section.
Article 8 (Additional Terms for Employers)
The Company’s liability to the employer, for the use of the Service, is limited to the total amount of a purchased plan, which is subjected to taxes and other fees. For security purposes, all related transactions can be tracked in the Employer Dashboard.
Payment can only be done through credit card payment.
The posting fee is 8,000 yen (tax not included) per month, and automatically renewed every month. You have the option to request for cancellation of subscription 10 days before the automatic monthly renewal.
The Company also reserves all rights to implement a no-refund policy.
One employer account can be accommodated for one location of jobs only. Should you wish to post jobs for the same company but in different locations, please create a new employer account for another location.
In order to maintain the reliability of the website, information on the job posts are subject to the review of the Oh! Jobs.jp management staff first.
Employers and jobseekers are expected to exercise all responsibility in the communication conducted between the two parties. The Service and the Company reserves its rights to not be held liable in any transaction between the two parties.
Oh! Jobs.jp reserves all rights to not approve an Employer account registration and job posting, or even to cancel a membership for the following grounds.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
Any faults in this service (including defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc., regarding safety, reliability, precision, integrity, effectiveness, compatibility and security) are not guaranteed to be implied by the Company.
The Company does not assume any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, in case the agreement (including all the provisions of this term) between the Company and the user becomes a consumer contract set forth in the Consumer Contract Law, this provision on company responsibility does not apply.
Even if provided for in the preceding paragraph, the Company assumes no responsibility for the damages incurred to the user due to negligence, except if it is a gross negligence. The maximum limit of the resulting damage will be equivalent to the usage fee received in the month.
The Company, with respect to the present service, does not assume responsibility for transactions, contact or conflict between the user and the another user or third party.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents)
The Company can modify the contents or can discontinue the offers of this service without notifying the user. The Company shall not be responsible for the damages caused to the user of such actions.
Article 11 (Change of Terms and Conditions)
The company can modify these terms anytime, if deemed necessary, without notifying the user.
Article 12 (notification or contact)
Any communication between the user and the Company shall be carried out in a method determined by the Company.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Without the prior written consent of the Company, the user cannot transfer the rights and obligations, as indicated in these terms, to a third party, even with the use of a collateral.
Article 14 (Jurisdiction)
Interpretation of these terms are governed by Japanese laws.
Any disputes between users and the Company will be governed by the jurisdiction of a competent court located in the Company’s head office.